The Holly Springs Arts Council is seeking members and leaders to fill empty board seats and help us create a true governing board. We are seeking individuals who have connections with funding. If you can devote your time, thoughtfulness, and leadership abilities one day a month, and are interested in supporting the arts within the Holly Springs community, please contact us at your earliest convenience.
We meet the second Monday of each month, 6:30-8:30. You must be able to attend this meeting.
Board Volunteers are needed in the following areas:
- We need a Key leader in all fundraising activities
- We need a Key leader in writing and pursuing grants
- We need a Key strategist and execution executive for funding raising initiatives
- We need help directing other board members in grants writing strategies
- We need to work closely with our Marketing/Community Relations/PR in building a rapport with the community and increasing brand awareness
- Term (2+ years)
- Grant Writing / Research
- Donor Management
- Community Outreach
- Professional Development
- Arts Administration
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment