The ACLU of Maryland is seeking an Administrative intern to assist with daily operations. An ideal candidate will be able to work 3-4 hours a day, 3-4 days per week during normal business hours.
Job Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Answering phones & greeting guests & operating the elevator
- Managing conference room schedules electronically & in hard copy
- Organizing & maintaining supplies (keeping an up to date record of supply orders)
- Answering staff questions related to the office machines (printer, fax machine, shredder, etc.)
- Assisting administrative staff as needed
- Computer proficiency, including Microsoft Office, database software, and internet research skills.
- Superb organizational skills, flexible, and detail-oriented.
- Strong interpersonal skills; excellent phone manner and the ability to communicate effectively with a diverse group of people.
- Firm commitment to the mission of the ACLU.
This unpaid internship is a professional development opportunity for individuals pursing nonprofit careers and related degrees.
Send your resume, cover letter, and at least two references to Tyshania Campbell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The ACLU of Maryland works on current civil liberties issues surrounding the subjects of Fair Housing, Free Speech, Reproductive Rights, Racial Justice, Police Practices, and much more!
For more information about the ACLU of Maryland, please visit http://www.aclu-md.org.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment