Confidential Sexual Violence Advocate (CSVA)
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
260 people are interested
CONTACT of Burlington County is looking for individuals who are passionate about helping people. The program needs dedicated volunteers to respond to hospitals, police departments and courts to assist individuals impacted by sexual violence.
CONTACT is currently looking for individuals who have any availability. Perfect for students, stay at home parents, retirees or anyone looking to give back to their community!
- 18 years old or older
- Resides in Burlington County
- Successful completion of 40 hour state training
- Commitment to on-call responsibility of at least 16 hours a month
- Regular email and cell phone access
- Reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license
- Commitment of at least 1 year of service
- Able to attend continuing education and ongoing supervision meetings
We'll work with your schedule.
P.O. Box 333Moorestown, NJ 08057
- Crisis Intervention
- Child Welfare
- Counseling / Mental Health
- Social Work
- Community Outreach
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 16 hours per month