Do you know what harmful contaminants are in your water? How it gets there? What effect it has on your families and environment? Save the Water(tm) (STW(tm)) is the one looking for answers.
STW(tm) is a U.S.-based nonprofit organization whose mission is to conduct water research to identify and remove harmful contaminants in water; and to raise public awareness about water contamination and its health impacts. STW also offers educational programs to excite young minds about water science.
Our volunteers are diverse professionals from all over the world bringing their knowledge and experience to STW because we care deeply about our communities and water resources. We learn and collaborate in an open and empowering work environment to find long term solutions to water contamination problem. Our vision is "Contamination free, healthy water for all"
To learn more about Save the Water(tm), please visit www.savethewater.org.
The HR Recruitment Team at Save the Water is currently looking for a new project leader! Not only will your volunteering effort contribute to the important water research, but you will also be able to advance your professional skills in the field of HR, employee relations, employee motivation and employer branding.
Project Leaders are expected to put in a minimum of 8 hours per week and be responsive to emails within 36 hours.
Manage on average 4-6 volunteers within the Recruiting & Processing Team, holding them accountable for their work
Plan and conduct monthly recruiting and processing team meeting, including sending agenda, taking meeting minutes, and follow up.
Ensuring tracking documents are being filled out properly and regularly
Ensure emails to the general inbox are being checked, responded, and sorted properly within 36 hours.
Provide monthly report of your team’s progress to the President and Vice President.
Attend bi-weekly human resources meeting.
Desired Skills and Knowledge
Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Google Apps
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Attention to detail and ability to manage multiple priorities
Creative thinker who is self-motivated
Ability to maintain confidentiality
Eagerness to continuously learn and develop business acumen
HR Experience desired
If interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org We would love to hear from you!
- Administrative Support
- Human Resources Training & Development
- Human Resources Recruitment
- Reading / Writing
- Human Resources Assistance
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- minimum of 8 hours per week
- be responsive to emails within 36 hours
- Social Media: Project Leader...
- Executive Assistant to VP...
- Publishing: Associate, Researcher
- Publishing Project Leader:...
- Education: Associate: DILOS &...
- Marketing: Associate, Graphic...
- Marketing: Associate, Digital...
- Technology Associate:...
- Marketing Project Leader: Events...
- Education: Associate, Website
- HR: Project Leader, Recruiting &...
- Publishing: Associate, SEO...
- HR: Associate, Engagement &...
- Education: Associate, Researcher...
- Executive Assistant to President
- Technology Project Leader: Web...
- Education: Director
- Social Media: Project Leader...
- Marketing: Director
- Marketing Project Leader...