Prerequisites: Professional writing experience helpful. Knowledge of animal rescue community in Chicago helpful. Six month minimum commitment required . Great opportunity for someone looking to expand one’s professional writing skills!
Tasks include the following responsibilities:
Attending monthly team meetings
Understanding the scope of programming at ALIVE Rescue
Communicating with Grants Chair about ongoing issues
Completing assigned grants and tasks in a timely and professional manner
Providing follow up reports to funders
Providing feedback to other team members
- Investigating new grant opportunities as needed
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Grant Writing / Research
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 6 months minimum commitment
- Grant Coordinator
- Fundraising Coordinator and...
- Chicago Community Pet Coalition...
- Social Media Chair
- Volunteers Needed
- Transportation Committee
- Barn Leaders Needed
- Animal Foster Homes Needed
- Community Outreach Chair
- Alive and Running Program Chair...
- Graphic Design Chair
- Grant Writing Co-Chair
- Bequests & Planned Giving Chair
- Home Visit Coordinator
- Adoption Coordinator