We are looking for student interns in the ORANGE COUNTY area to provide our terminally ill clients with companionship and other services through socialization.
This will be a 3 month internship for the qualified candidate. This program is to help students learn the dynamics of Hospice Care.
You will engage in the following:
-Hospice orientation and training and continued education
-Assist with family and patients psychosocial needs
-Joint visits with MSW and/or Spiritual Counselor
PLEASE NOTE: During your 3 month internship you will be required to take 2 days to make a visit to our office in GLENDALE for application process and evaluation purposes.
Once the 3 month period has ended we will conduct a performance evaluation and may consider for future hire.
Other Incentives include:
-Cerificate of excellence (based on performance)
-Letter of recommendation (based on performance, graduate program or for a job)
If you are interested in this position please feel free to contact us via email at Janelle@lakeviewhospice.com
Thank you and good luck!
- Music Therapy
- Counseling / Mental Health
- Elder care
- Animal Therapy
- Bereavement Support
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 3 month
- Medical Screening
- See a Senior Smile! Become a...
- The Visiting Violinist Volunteer!
- Student Internship with the...
- Intern/Volunteer with the...
- Office Assistant...
- Hospice Volunteer to visit...
- Hospice Office Assist Intern in...
- Student Internship Program with...
- "The Pianist" as the Volunteer!
- Student Social Worker Internship...
- Student Intern to visit Hospice...