WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where6201 Harry Hines BlvdDallas, TX 75390
Volunteers are needed for 4 or more hour shifts in our Acute Care of the Elderly program. Volunteers are responsible for reading, talking, ambulating, and playing games with elderly patients during their hospital stay. This volunteer position is great for students wanting to pursue a career in the Healthcare industry
- Physical Therapy
- Patient Care
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 100 Hours
- Mail Room Volunteer
- Nutrition Patient Ambassador
- ICU Waiting Room Liaison Volunteer
- "Can you Welcome with a Smile?...
- Transport Volunteer
- ACE Volunteer
- Clinic Volunteer- Cancer Center
- Pharmacy Volunteers
- Patient Courtyard Attendant
- Engagement/Waiting Room Cancer...
- Emergency Room Liaison Volunteer
- Office Support/Filing Volunteer