Patient Courtyard Attendant
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where6201 Harry Hines BlvdDallas, TX 75390
Volunteers are needed Monday-Sunday for 4 or more hour shifts. Volunteers will monitor patients during their visit to the Courtyard and arrange for transport back to the patient's room once their visit is complete. During the patient's visit, Volunteers are encouraged to read and talk with the patients and their families.
- Patient Care
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 100 Hours
- Mail Room Volunteer
- Nutrition Patient Ambassador
- ICU Waiting Room Liaison Volunteer
- "Can you Welcome with a Smile?...
- Transport Volunteer
- ACE Volunteer
- Clinic Volunteer- Cancer Center
- Pharmacy Volunteers
- Patient Courtyard Attendant
- Engagement/Waiting Room Cancer...
- Office Support/Filing Volunteer
- Emergency Room Liaison Volunteer