BE AN AMAZING HABITAT RESTORE VOLUNTEER. HELP BUILD HOMES, COMMUNITY AND HOPE.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A VOLUNTEER WHO IS WILLING TO JOIN OUR TEAM FOR A MINIMUM OF 15-20 HOURS PER WEEK, FOR THE FOLLOWING POSITION: CASHIER AND STORE OPENING AND CLOSING PROCEDURES.
DUTIES (Include but are not limited to)
- Assist with store opening and closing procedures
- Operate Cash Register
- Balance Cash Drawer
- Customer Service: Assist customers with locating merchandise when needed
- Assist with merchandising when necessary
- Believe in the Habitat for Humanity Mission
- Must be willing to volunteer on a weekly basis at least 15 hours a week (Flexible Schedule)
- Must be willing to assist with store opening and closing.
- Some knowledge of retail helpful
- Willing to learn check out process and balance cash drawer
- Detail oriented
- Love to work with people
- Customer Service
- Basic Computer Skills
- Retail / Sales
- Sales Process
- Sales Marketing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 20
- Orientation or Training
- MINIMUM OF 15 TO 20 HOURS PER WEEK.
- MUST BE AVAILABLE ON A WEEKLY BASIS