Do you need to build your resume or gain experience? Do you need to gain self confidence to go out into the healthcare industry and make your mark? If so, Grace Hospice is seeking office volunteers!
This may be the perfect opportunity to get your step up in a growing industry!
Grace will provide training in communication, phone etiquette, patient chart maintance, proper filling techniques, and much more!
Gain experience and help yourself while also helping others!
Email me today!
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Office Reception
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Providing Respite for Hospice...
- Community Volunteer
- Hospice volunteer in Montcalm...
- Friend to Hospice Patients
- Friendly Companion for Hospice...
- End of Life Support
- Someone Needs You
- Being There When It Means The Most
- Listening to Hospice Patients
- Life Review with Hospice Patients
- Friend to the End
- Hospice volunteer
- Friendship to Hospice Patient
- Hospice Volunteer
- Caregiver Relief for Hospice...
- Hospice Patient Friend
- Hospice Buddy
- Sitting with Hospice Patient
- Friend to Hospice Patient
- End Of Life Support