iGlow Mentoring is a non-profit organization that seeks to effect change in young women by renewing minds, restoring values, and Inspiring Girls to Lead Our World.
To assist the executive assistant in providing social media services that will increase growth of follower involvement, Reach Potential Partners, Donors and Participants, engage audience efficiently and generate Leads to Partnerships and Donors. This will be done by helping manage social media accounts and oversee day to day operations concerning the accounts.
* Manage Social Media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
* Will maintain the upkeep of a great Design throughout all social media avenues; including, but not limited to, Facebook, twitter, Instagram, Youtube
o Represent consistent Branding through visual content
o Foster compelling and relevant information that is shared through social media avenues to clearly gets our point across.
o Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
o Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, and blog).
* Generate Solid Content Strategies
o Help to represent our branding and what makes us unique.
o Represent core values and beliefs well
o Provide Quality information that’s relevant to our ideal participant, partner and donor which will attract them and keep them engaged
* Share Promotions
o Help to continually grow our fan base
o Post Facebook ads
o Share clear calls to actions for registration, sponsorship opportunities and Campaigns.
* Engagement Strategy
o Post articles, comments, questions and campaigns that help listen, respond, ask questions and engage with our audience.
o Inform iGlow staff of leads for consistent follow up processes
* Measure & Analyze to establish ROI
o File and Measure results on a weekly basis.
o Monitor trends in Social Media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
* Possesses basic knowledge and experience traditional marketing
* Is organized and can be consistent in providing content
* Demonstrates creativity and familiar in Social Media
* Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms, their respective participants
(Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram.)
* Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
* Displays ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format.
* Is a Team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary. (ie: content development, creation and editing of content, and online reputation management).
* Makes evident good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly
- Social Media / Blogging
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Technical Writing
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Social Media Communications, Highly Organized, Consistency