Our Cat Adoption Center is looking for dedicated Cat Care volunteers. This position would report to our Cat Adoption Center Manager.
Cat Care typically takes 2-2.5 hours and is done in the mornings starting at 7am and in the evenings starting at 7pm. We need volunteers to cover ONE shift per week (for example, you might be assigned to Friday morning cat care if it works with your schedule).
Cat Care volunteer responsibilities include cleaning the cat condos (including litter boxes), feeding and watering the cats, giving medications to the cats as needed, taking home soiled cat bedding to wash and return, sweeping/mopping floors, and (best of all) socializing the cats.
We look forward to meeting you! If you're interested, please fill out our Volunteer Application: http://www.carverscotths.org/volunteer_application/
- Animal Care / Handling
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 2-3 hours a week
- Availability in the mornings (starting at 7am) OR in the evenings (starting at 7pm).
- Janitorial Assistance
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Cat Adoption Center Office Support
- Fur Keeps Dog Medical Advocate
- Fur Keeps Cat Behavior Advocate
- Fundraising & Event Coordinator
- Website Content Manager
- Fur Keeps Dog Behavior Advocate
- Microsoft DirectAccess...
- Cat Adoption Center - Cat Care...
- Dog Adoption Coordinator
- Media Coordinator
- Newsletter Coordinator
- Administrative Support
- Trap Neuter Return (TNR) Manager
- Fur Keeps Cat Medical Advocate