The Mentoring Matters Program is dedicated to providing encouragement, support and guidance to individuals with criminal backgrounds to successfully achieve goals, build positive relationships and regain trust and acceptance within their family and social circle.
We are looking for individuals who are:
- At least 21 yrs. of age.
- Can commit to at least 6 months; approximately four hours a month.
- Feel comfortable conducting focus groups of four clients. ( No experience necessary!)
- Can motivate others by setting a good example.
- Provide guidance and constructive feedback.
- Are willing to share skills, knowledge and expertise.
- Demonstrates a positive attitude and acts as a positive role model.
If you are interested, please contact Jackie Haight at email@example.com, or call at 614.252.8402 x337.
- Problem Solving
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- Approximately 4 hrs per month: 6 month committment