Become a PACT Mentor at Alvis, Inc. !
23 people are interested
PACT is a collaboration between Alvis, the Municipal Courts, The Salvation Army, and Comp Drug to provide counseling and wrap around services to women who are victims of human trafficking. Mentors for PACT have the unique opportunity to empower women to overcome their past trauma.
We are looking for individuals who are:
- Females at least 21 yrs. of age.
- Can commit to at least 6 months; approximately four hours a month specifically Tuesdays from 4:30-5:30
- Feel comfortable conducting focus groups of four clients. ( No experience necessary!)
- Can motivate others by setting a good example.
- Provide guidance and constructive feedback.
- Are willing to share skills, knowledge and expertise.
- Demonstrates a positive attitude and acts as a positive role model.
If you are interested, please contact Molly Seguin, Intern and Volunteer Manager via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We'll work with your schedule.
1289 E. Livngston Ave.Columbus, OH 43205
- Problem Solving
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- Approximately 4 hrs per month: 6 month committment
- Must pass a federal background check and drug test