We're sorry, this opportunity is no longer active.
City of Sherwood has 2 more opportunities, please check them out.See Opportunities
1 person is interested
Get Your Art On (or at least help others to)
ORGANIZATION: City of Sherwood
Please visit the new page to apply.
1 person is interested
TEENS!Join us this summer as a DAY CAMP COUNSELOR!
We are seeking creative, outgoing teens, 15+years, who want to flex their leadership muscles and volunteer to make a difference this summer.
Location: City of Sherwood
Sherwood Center for the Arts
- Assist arts instructors with tasks as needed
- Enthusiastically participate in arts activities
- Serve as a role model, using good judgement and communicating well
- Assist with set-up and clean-up for a variety of activities
- Able to commit to a full week, Monday-Friday (1, 2, 3, 4, or 8-week commitments)
- Enjoy working with children
- Able to communicate and work cooperatively with peers and adults
- Able to take direction
- Self-motivated, and able to jump in and help
- Enthusiasm for the arts is a plus (visual art, music, digital media, theatre, or other)
MANDATORY SUMMER ARTS CAMP ASSISTANT ORIENTATION will occur mid June.
Address: 22689 SW Pine St Sherwood, OR 97140
Questions? Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org, call 503.625.4278 or come talk to a Center for the Arts staff member. Or submit an online volunteer application at www.SherwoodOregon.gov/Volunteer.
About City of Sherwood
22560 SW Pine St, Sherwood, OR 97140, US
The mission of the City of Sherwood Volunteer Program is to provide an enjoyable experience for citizens to help their community by assisting City staff; therefore enhancing the delivery of excellent customer service.
The Community Services Department encompasses the Library, Sherwood Center for the Arts, Marjorie Stewart Senior/Community Center, the Sherwood Old Town Field House operations, volunteer services, field and gym scheduling, and the coordinating and planning of various cultural activities and events. The Community Services Department is responsible for planning and implementing recreation and cultural activities, volunteer services, and coordinating events such as Music on the Green and acting as a liaison to the YMCA and other community groups.
22689 SW Pine StSherwood Center for the ArtsSherwood, OR 97140
June 1, 2022
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Background Check
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training