Serenity Hospice of Las Vegas is seeking a outgoing well organized individual for a paid partitme position.
Summary of Position Responsibility: The Volunteer Coordinator participates in volunteer recruitment, interviews, training, scheduling and placement. They also may be required to input volunteer information into files and a database. The Volunteer Coordinator ensures volunteers are compliant with agency policies and procedures, volunteer regulations, Medicare, and NHPCO. (National Hospice & Palliatieve Care Organization)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Assigns volunteers to patients, assesses their effectiveness and monitors and reviews their documentation.
- Attends IDG meetings and develops the Volunteer Plan of Care.
- Ensures that all volunteer information is accurate and available.
- Participates in volunteer recruitment, conducts volunteer interviews training and education.
- Tracks volunteer retention and volunteer COP’s.
- Supervises and assists volunteers.
- Monitors volunteer policies and procedures and quality management.
- Other duties may be assigned or required for the performance of this position.
- Completes assignments which may include activities to meet client and family needs, in client visits, office and clerical duties, community education and public speaking.
Volunteers are the heart of the Hospice Team. We depend on our volunteers to help us provide the extra love and care our clients and their families need at this time in their life.
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Elder care
- Hospice Care
- Program Management
- Sales Marketing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 20 hours per week
- Computer literate. Excellent written & verbal skills..Strong leadership & Organization Skills