About Us : East Side Elders helps our seniors live full and rewarding lives - in the home and community they want - for as long as possible and as healthy and well as possible. Our teams of volunteers, students and community members provide a wide range of services and activities that give the necessary support and resources to our elderly neighbors wherever they call home.
Description : Volunteers are needed to help make our monthly Elder Cafe events a success! Elder Cafe is an opportunity for seniors in the community to socialize and share a meal while enjoying entertainment. We are looking for friendly volunteers to help serve food, visit with seniors, and help with outreach.
Date : Elder Cafe is held on the second Thursday of each month from 12 to 2 p.m.. We are looking for volunteers who want to help each month and volunteers who are looking for a one-time volunteer opportunity. Groups are welcome to volunteer together!
Must pass a background check
Able to communicate with people from diverse backgrounds in a caring, courteous manner
Gain experience working with seniors and people dedicated to helping seniors
Make a difference in the lives of seniors in the community
If you are interested in this position, please contact us:
463 Maria Avenue
Saint Paul, MN 55106
Applications can be filled out online:
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Volunteer Handyperson
- Friendly Visitor
- Footcare Volunteer
- Special Event Volunteer - Elder...
- Volunteer Housekeeper
- Fight Hunger - Help Seniors Stay...
- Volunteer Exercise Instructor
- Fun and Games with Seniors -...
- Help Seniors with Household Chores
- Volunteer Attorney
- Wellness Clinic Nurse
- Communications Internship
- Provide Relief to Primary...
- East Side Elders Board Member
- Nursing Assistant
- Event Planning Internship
- Volunteer Driver for Seniors in...
- Outdoor Volunteering - Help...
- Event Planning Volunteer
- Community Outreach Volunteer