Do you play an instrument? Do you have a nice voice and like to sing? We are looking for musical volunteers who can go out and play or sing to our patients. We are looking for groups as well if you know of anyone. Music can make a perons day a little better, it can help relax a patient and its nice to hear good music. Please contact us if you would like to help out or maybe know someone who is willing to bring some joy to dying patients.
- Music Therapy
- Patient Care
- People Skills
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 2-4 hours a week
- TB test with in the year
- A Phone Call Is A Way To Help...
- No Experience Necessary Love and...
- Topeka Volunteers Kansas Hospice...
- Kansas Hospice Cares!
- All Hands On Deck!!!
- Summertime Is Here!!!
- Make a difference in the lives...
- Transportion/ Errand Run For A...
- Its Nice To Be Nice! Help Bring...
- Office Suport for Hospice
- End Of Life Care Volunteers...
- Calling Office All Volunteers!!!!
- Spend Some Time With A Hospice...
- Office Help Needed For Hospice...
- Volunteer For Hospice!
- HELP A HOSPICE PATIENT!!!!
- Office Support In Shawnee!!
- End Of Life Volunteers Needed!!
- Help Brighten A Hospice Patient...
- Spreading Love and Hugs! Kansas...