LUNCH BREAK VOLUNTEER NEEDED!
You make a living by what you get. You make a life by what you give
Take part in something that matters and that can be powerful and profound.
We want you to be part of our team as a hospice volunteer.
DEDICATE 30 MINUTES TO 1 HOUR OF YOUR WEEK to providing companionship to the terminally ill.
Come join our team here at Kindred at Home Hospice and enjoy the satisfaction of helping, making a difference, enjoying volunteer outings, food, and many more apprecitions for your time.
Please email/call for more information. I look forward and am exciting to speak with you about how your 30 minutes can make a enormous impact with those in need.
- Administrative Support
- Patient Care
- Elder care
- Veteran Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 30 minutes - 1 hour / week
- Pet Therapy Hospice Volunteer
- Respite Volunteers Needed
- Admin Volunteer Needed
- The Health & Medical Student...
- Help A Dying Patient
- Patient Care Volunteer and Friend
- The Student Service Learning...
- Hospice Patients Need YOU!
- Vigil Volunteers Needed
- Lunch Break Hospice Volunteer
- BE A HOSPICE VOLUNTEER ON YOUR...
- Hospice Volunteers Give Comfort
- Administrative / Office Volunteer