We have a unique opportunity available to help re-brand the entire image of a non-profit, from logo design to brand identity, advertising, print-material templates, marketing initiatives, graphic design for the website, and social media planning/execution.
If you have experience in branding, you have the opportunity to greatly impact a non-profit and add that to your experience as well. Our organization has been growing rapidly and we are on the way to being one of the most important non-profits in Milwaukee.
If you do not have much experience in branding or are a student, but would like to help a non-profit with your skills, we would like to interview you to see if you would be a great addition to our committee. You will help create branding/advertising material and be involved in the decision-making process. You will essentially support the re-branding process from beginning to end and help create material for social media.
Please reach out with your interest and let me know when you're available to meet! We have sessions Tuesdays 6-8pm and Saturdays 10am-12 and we can meet during those times or schedule another time.
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Graphic Design / Print
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 20
- In-person meeting once a week
- Working on objectives during the week before each meeting
- Branding a Non-Profit Opportunity
- Teach a STEM program to a Child!
- Reading Specialist - Raz Kids...
- Fix or Manage a Website for a...
- Teach Refugee Children to Sing!
- Help Refugee Children Learn to...
- Help Refugees in Milwaukee
- Teach/Tutor English to...
- Tutor a Child! Grades 1-12
- Read with a Child! Grades 1-12