Volunteers in this area serve with nurses, technologists, and staff to provide a caring and helpful atmosphere for patients and guests. The volunteer rounds with patients who are having Infusion treatments such as chemotherapy, and offer snacks, warm blankets, and keep people company and offer compassionate support. Volunteers are provided with wheelchair training and safely demonstrate usage of wheelchairs, so they can help our patients who may need assistance. Volunteers should possess the desire to help deliver quality patient care.
Volunteers should have the stamina for extensive walking and standing and have the ability to push a patient in wheelchair.
Previous volunteers have loved this opportunity because they serve very close to patients and staff. It's great experience if you are looking for a career in the medical field.
Currently we are looking for volunteers on Thursday, and Fridays from 10 AM to 3 PM.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Most volunteers serve a shift once per week.
- Sapulpa Gift Shop Volunteer
- Patient Dismissals and Equipment...
- Owasso Gift Shop Volunteer
- Gift Shop Volunteer
- Broken Arrow Guest Services...
- Owasso Guest Services Desk...
- Flower Delivery Volunteer
- Guest Services Volunteer
- Infusion Center Volunteer
- Sapulpa Way Finding Desk & Extra...
- Sapulpa Emergency Room Volunteer
- Broken Arrow Auxiliary Gift Shop