Visitor Experience Assistant
15 people are interested
Help guests enjoy their experiences at Applewood by participating in tours, family acitivities and expereinces in the garden.
Purpose: The overarching purpose of this position is to provide great customer service to all and an exceptional visitor experience to guests at Applewood: The Charles Stewart Mott Estate. This is achieved through practicing the Mott values, especially by being welcoming and respectful to each and every person.
- Welcome visitors.
- Provide approved horticulture and historical information as well as organizational messaging
- Show orientation video.
- Collect data.
- Sell books.
- Store strollers.
- Make wheel chair accommodations.
- Check out Family Activity Packs.
- Help visitors use interactive exhibits and technology options.
- Listen and gather feedback on visitors’ interests and topics of importance
- Facilitate questions and complaints.
- To spark personal connections between the visitor’s own experiences and the history of the Motts and Applewood.
We'll work with your schedule.
Ruth Mott Foundation/ Applewood1400 E. Kearsley St.Flint, MI 48503
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Event Planning / Management
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- 4 hours per week May through October
- Liability Waiver