Fundraising ("Chapter") Volunteers
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where30 Milestone Road30 Milestone RoadDanbury, CT 06810
Each local town has a fundraising group (or "chapter") that hosts an annual event to raise funds for Regional Hospice and Home Care. Chapter volunteers help with event planning and preparations, soliciting donations (for raffle prizes), selling tables to local businesses/residents, shopping, decorating and setting up for the event.
Interested volunteers should contact Cathie Petrosky, CPetrosky@RegionalHospiceCT.org.
- Patient Care
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Massage Therapy Volunteers
- Pet Partners - Hospice Volunteers
- Food Service Volunteers
- Administrative Volunteers
- Fundraising ("Chapter") Volunteers
- Volunteers to support hospice...
- Hospice Family Support Volunteer
- Reiki / Therapeutic Touch
- Community Bereavement Volunteer
- Regional Hospice Volunteer...
- NEW HAVEN AREA - Hospice Family...
- Bereavement Facilitator -...
- Lobby Greeters