Looking to meet new people? Want to give back to the community? How about easing the pain of cancer? Then the Young Friends of Hope Lodge board may be just for you!
American Cancer Society's Hope Lodge St. Louis provides FREE lodging for cancer patients visiting St. Louis for life-saving treatments. The Young Frieds board will support Hope Lodge through awareness, volunteerism and fundraising.
- Open to ages 21-35
- Attend meetings & events
- Actively participate on a committee
- Make a one-time yearly contribution of $35
- Assist with awareness of Hope Lodge & act as an advocate of American Cancer Society
Email Brittney.Haas@cancer.org for more information! We would love to welcome you aboard!
- Event Planning / Management
- Business Development
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- Minimum of 1 hour a month