Young Friends of Hope Lodge Board
14 people are interested
Looking to meet new people? Want to give back to the community? How about easing the pain of cancer? Then the Young Friends of Hope Lodge board may be just for you!
American Cancer Society's Hope Lodge St. Louis provides FREE lodging for cancer patients visiting St. Louis for life-saving treatments. The Young Frieds board will support Hope Lodge through awareness, volunteerism and fundraising.
- Open to ages 21-35
- Attend 80% of meetings & two fundraising events
- Actively participate on a committee
- Make a one-time yearly contribution of $35
- Assist with awareness of Hope Lodge & act as an advocate of American Cancer Society
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information! We would love to welcome you aboard!
We'll work with your schedule.
4215 Lindell BlvdHope LodgeSt. Louis, MO 63108
- Event Planning / Management
- Business Development
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Community Outreach
- Must be at least 21
- Minimum of 1 hour a month
- Join a committee board.