Shoe Drive Facilitator:
1. Disseminate relevant information proactively and broadly about the impact of the HVC Shoe Drive Campaign
2. Coordinate activities with applicable governmental entities, commissions, advisory groups with Faith
Based Organizations and Community Based Organizations.
3. Actively refer local residents to include Friends, Family Members and Neighbors to convenient shoe drop off locations as indicated and shown at the HVC website: www.harmoniousvolunteercenter.org
4. Monitor the models being implemented by HVC Volunteers and MOU Partners to determine what is effective and can be replicated-and again, share that information proactively and broadly. Providing Advice on "How to Raise Funds and Pay" for Environmental Protection.
Hours of Participation:
20 hours weekly - 5 days Monday through Friday - 10:00a.m. until 2:00p.m. consisting of In-Person workshops and Internet Distance Presentations.
$400.00 weekly based the collective out of obtaining 160 bags of shoes.
- Capacity Planning
- Business Development & Sales Management
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Sales Coaching & Training
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Twenty hours weekly