These shifts are typically Monday-Friday (except for Wednesday) from 9:30am-1:30pm. This position is only available to volunteers 18 years old or older. If you are selected, a phone interview and an orientation will be required before you can volunteer.
Job Title - Field Trip Volunteer
Position Summary- Field Trip Volunteers assist patrons with finding their seats in the theatre. A field trip volunteer needs to be friendly and proactive in approaching patrons to assist. Typical tasks of a field trip volunteer may include:
- Organizing classes in the lobby to ease seating once in the theater.
- Escort patrons to their assigned row and seats (need to be able to negotiate stairs)
- Direct any seating issues or concerns to the Education staff
- Ensure that any lunches are organized on the stage
- Assist in helping bus drivers park in designated areas.
During Stretch Break
- Help stage guard and monitor classes
- Help with late seating
After the Show
- Assist in showing schools where to go for lunch and collecting trash afterwards
- Walk the theater to find any lost items or trash.
- Youth Services
- Theater Arts
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Must be available for weekday mornings. No Minimum