This entry level position is intended to provide qualified interns with opportunities to learn through hands-on experience, multiple accounting processes, file organization and grant management.Key Responsibilities
- Assist with day to day data input for Accounts Payable Invoices and Disbursements
- Assist with day to day data input for Accounts Receivable and Cash Receipts
- Assist with data input for General Ledger Transactions
- Assist with gathering of detail to support government grant reimbursements
- Assist with monthly / annual General Ledger account reconciliations
- Maintain filing, assist with transition of prior year to current year files
- Completion of 1 st year accounting courses and / or minimum 1 year bookkeeping experience
- Above average competency in Microsoft Excel, Word
- Minimum level of exposure to computerized accounting systems (QuickBooks, Peachtree, other)
- Sensitivity to cultural backgrounds, religions, and nationalities
- Good interpersonal skills that include the ability to communicate with people of various backgrounds, with various levels of English proficiency
- Good English writing skills
- Able to work independently as well as with team
Interested candidates may submit their application, resume and cover letter to Mary Cash at email@example.com, no phone calls please. This is a non-paid internship.
- Reporting & Dashboards
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- submit resume & cover letter to Mary Cash at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Development Intern
- Housing Intern
- Human Resources Intern
- Interior Design Help Needed!
- Volunteer with our after-school...
- Young Women's Leadership Program...
- Vocational Counseling Intern
- Resettlement Intern
- Immigration Intern
- Support Atlanta's Refugee...
- English at Home Volunteer
- Operations Intern
- Communications and Marketing...
- Matching Grant/Financial...
- Afterschool Program Intern -...
- Careers Services Intern
- Finance Intern
- Afterschool Program Intern-...