Role: Mother/Baby Ambassador
Must be at least 18 years of age and interested in a healthcare profession, with a particular interest in the Mother/Baby area.
In this exciting role you will enhance the experience of our new families by:
*providing comfort items
*welcoming and helping orient them to the unit
*interfacing with health care professionals to enhance communication
*answering call bells
This role requires a commitment of 4 hours 3pm-7pm a minimum of once a week
We will provide you with customer service training and orientation to the role.
- Patient Care
- People Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Four hours once a week - minimum
- Nursing Unit Volunteers Needed
- Telemetry Unit Volunteer...
- Supervisor of Junior Volunteers
- Wing Volunteers
- Pet Therapy Chaperone
- Thrift Shop Volunteer
- Radiology Greeter
- Nursing Education Department...
- Emergency Department Volunteer...
- Lobby Ambassador Program
- Surgical Waiting Room Ambassador
- Mother/Baby Ambassador - Maternity