Looking for retired or off duty law enforcement members to team up with nurses. Having someone who is available to partner with our dedicated nurses while them serve those in their care. They will escort on-call nurses on late night visits to patients. This wiill provide extra security to those who take care of others.
The team members will rotate nightly. The more members the less frequently each member would need to be on call. Late night calls do not occur on a regular basis.
Minimum age requirement to volunteer with Optimal Hospice is 16 years old.
- Hospice Care
- Law Enforcement
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 25
- Orientation or Training
- Pet Friendly Visits (Pet Therapy)
- Help Someone Share Their Life's...
- Spread the Word (Help Recruit...
- Need a Little Touch Up
- Grief Support Through Sign...
- Smile for the Camera (Looking...
- Volunteer from Home Producing...
- Spiritual Care Team
- Honor our Military (Visit a Vet)
- Read All About It (Volunteer...
- I Just Called to Say
- Thank You For Being a Friend...
- I Got the Music in Me (Music...
- Caregiver Relief
- Extra Security
- Lawn Care Needed
- Massage Therapy
- Let's Sing a Song Together (It's...
- Bi-Lingual Volunteer to Visit...