We are looking for enthusiastic volunteers to assist in the set up and tear down of our weekly night markets.
The market is set up by Project New Village, a non-profit organization that promotes personal and communal wellness.
* Be available on a Wednesday from 3:30pm-5:00pm for set-up and/or 7:30pm-8:30pm for breakdown. Volunteers can choose which hours they can commit to.
* Be able to lift 30-50 lbs.
* Have an enthusiastic and friendly attitude
* Be interested in improving the community
* Be at least 15 years old
Up to 5 hours of community service may be earned in one day. Middle School and High School students welcomed!
If you have an event management background and are interested in assisting our coordinators outside market hours, please include your resume and cover letter.
- Event Design & Planning
- Food & Beverage Services
- Event Planning / Management
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 13
- Wednesdays 3:30-5:00 pm and/or 7:30pm-8:30pm
- Community service hours can be acquired and will be signed off! :)