Martin Volunteers is a program of United Way that recruits volunteers for non-profit agencies in Martin County.
The mission of the organization where this opportunity is located is to make a difference in the lives of children affected by cancer and other life-altering and life-threatening illnesses and/or conditions. This organization strives to improve the quality of life and well-being for children and their families by offering financial support for daily living needs.
Volunteers are needed to assist in multiple areas of this agency to insure a successful fund-raising event in November.
Office: Clerical, phone calls, faxing, data entry
Committee: Auction items, decorations, event
High School students are also encouraged to volunteer.
Good customer service skills, sitting, standing, and walking required. No background check required.
Please contact us for more information and an application.
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Community Outreach
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 17
- Orientation or Training
- one hour weekly
- great customer service skills, computer/ excel & work knowledge
- Board Member (001013)
- Personal Care Scheduler (001230)
- Clerical (000360)
- Disaster Preparedness Scheduler...
- Thrift Store - multiple...
- Special Event (01242)
- Receptionist (001207)
- Meals on Wheels Delivery Driver...
- Receptionist/ Clerical (001197)
- Balance Coach (001235)
- Victim Advocate (001163)
- Meal Preparation #001239
- Administrative Support (001160)
- Graphic Design Intern (001225)
- Successful Futures Assistant...
- Administrative Assistant -...
- Furniture Refinisher to work...
- Singers (001142)
- Receptionist/ Appointment Setter...
- Thrift Store (001204)