Are you interested in becoming a Mock Interviewer for Goodwill-Easter Seals, MN?
You are invited to come to our next * Mock Interview Training* that will be held on September 30th from 9-12pm. The agenda includes a more in depth look at what it means to be a GES participant, how to give constructive feedback and encouragement, interviewing specifics and much more. After this training we have the opportunity to share in the success of participants by attending a graduation. The trianing will be taking place at our Main Office: 553 Fairview Ave N, St. Paul MN 55104 and the graduation is being held down the street a few minutes away at our 635 Prior Ave N, St. Paul MN 55104 location.
- Human Resources Training & Development
- Human Resources Strategy
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 2 1/2-3 hours
- HR experience or interview experience
- Mock Interview Volunteer
- Career Clothing Shopping Assistant
- Volunteer Mentor
- Special Projects Volunteer
- Volunteer Speed Mock Interviewer
- Mock Interview Training
- Advocacy Internship
- Gina + Will Intern
- Voter Education and Engagement...
- Second Debut Boutique Intern
- IT Field Intern
- Automotive Skills Trianing...
- Group Retail Volunteers
- Aftermarket Operations Intern-St...
- Aftermarket Operations...
- GED Tutors at the FATHER Project