Following our American Red Cross Financial Controls for Direct Disaster Client Assistance Standards and procedures, all disaster cases involving direct client assistance are required to have a fiscal review completed within 48 hours of assistance being provided. The Disaster Casework Financial Reviewer provides this review.
OPEN TIME DAYS
Hours and schedule varies and can be flexible depending on volunteer availability.
- Disaster Cycle Services: An Overview (WBT)
- Recovery Services: An Overview (WBT)
- Casework and Recovery Planning Fundamentals (WBT)
- Direct Client Assistance Fundamentals (WBT)
- One on One training to familiarize volunteers with database (CAS 2.0)
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 6 months to 1 year renewable.