11 people are interested
The purpose of IHSF (In Her Shoes Foundation) is to bring women of all ages and backgrounds together; to inspire, connect, educate and support the development and maintenance of a positive and healthy lifestyle. Through four main concepts - inspire, connect, educate, and support - women of In Her Shoes Foundation seek to provide a safe and collaborative environment for all women.
Reporting to: HR Director
- Mentor new volunteers in the organization
- Conduct meetings to assess progress, encourage participation, get feedback from volunteers, and suggest improvements as needed
- Help volunteers learn new skills, stay interested in volunteering, and move up within the organization when recommended
- Address any concerns promptly and appropriately
- Coordinate, facilitate, and aid all HR initiatives with the HR team
- Help plan, organize, and manage new recruiting efforts
- Organize and update contact databases
- Present reports on the progress, provide feedback, and suggest improvements
- Represent the HR team and IHSF at events and in the community
Experience in training and development, mentoring, management, or another relevant field preferred but not required. Ability to use basic computer skills.
In Her Shoes Foundation is run entirely by volunteers. If you have the passion to help women and want to use your skills to help the organization grow, please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Only those whose applications are being considered will be contacted.
We'll work with your schedule.
155 N Michigan Ave#9012Chicago, IL 60601
- Human Resources Training & Development
- Performance Management
- Human Resources Recruitment
- Human Resources Strategy
- Career Counseling / Coaching
- Human Resources Assistance
- Minimum of 3-5 hours per week