Human Resources Director
67 people are interested
Reporting to: Executive Director
- Actively recruit for positions within the organization
- Help communicate, organize, and plan interviews
- Conduct phones screening and/or interviews when needed
- Coordinate, facilitate, and aid all HR initiatives with the HR team
- Help plan, organize, and manage new recruiting efforts
- Organize and update contact databases
- Present reports on the progress, provide feedback, and suggest improvements
- Represent the HR team and IHSF at events and in the community
- Experience in recruitment, staffing, training and development, or another relevant field.
- PHR or SPHR certification is a plus
- Ability to use basic computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite and Recruiting websites.
In Her Shoes Foundation is run entirely by volunteers. If you have the passion to help women and want to use your skills to help the organization grow, please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only those whose applications are being considered will be contacted.
We'll work with your schedule.
222 Wisconsin Ave Suite 302Lake Forest, IL 60045
- Executive Admin
- Human Resources Recruitment
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Human Resources Assistance
- Program Management
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum of 3-5 hours per week