Human Resources Manager
The purpose of IHSF (In Her Shoes Foundation) is to bring women of all ages and backgrounds together; to inspire, connect, educate and support the development and maintenance of a positive and healthy lifestyle. Through four main concepts - inspire, connect, educate, and support - women of In Her Shoes Foundation seek to provide a safe and collaborative environment for all women.
Reporting to: HR Director
- Actively recruit for positions within the organization
- Help communicate, organize, and plan interviews
- Conduct phones screening and/or interviews when needed
- Coordinate, facilitate, and aid all HR initiatives with the HR team
- Help plan, organize, and manage new recruiting efforts
- Organize and update contact databases
- Present reports on the progress, provide feedback, and suggest improvements
- Represent the HR team and IHSF at events and in the community
- Experience in recruitment, staffing, training and development, or another relevant field.
- PHR or SPHR certification is a plus
- Ability to use basic computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite and Recruiting websites.
In Her Shoes Foundation is run entirely by volunteers. If you have the passion to help women and want to use your skills to help the organization grow, please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only those whose applications are being considered will be contacted.
- Executive Admin
- Human Resources Recruitment
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Human Resources Assistance
- Program Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Minimum of 3-5 hours per week
- Project Manager
- East Garfield Park Opportunity...
- Manager of Fundraising/Corporate...
- Facilitator for Professional...
- Legal Council
- Near Southside Opportunity to...
- Forest Park, IL Opportunity to...
- Database Administrator
- Director of Fundraising
- Teen Girls Program Mentor
- Executive Director
- Director of Operations
- Director of Philanthropy
- Human Resources Manager
- IHSF Blogger
- In Her Shoes Foundation Giving...
- Volunteers Needed for...
- Volunteer Coordinator