Facilitator for Professional Development Workshop
The purpose of IHSF (In Her Shoes Foundation) is to bring women of all ages and backgrounds together; to inspire, connect, educate and support the development and maintenance of a positive and healthy lifestyle. Through four main concepts - inspire, connect, educate, and support - women of In Her Shoes Foundation seek to provide a safe and collaborative environment for all women.
Reporting to: Project Manager
- Following the IHSF curriculum for our Professional Development workshops
- Public speaking, including the introduction of the workshop and the month’s speaker and a conclusion afterward encouraging feedback and participation
- Help plan, organize, and communicate with speakers along with team members
- Work with the project manager and the volunteer speakers who contribute to the event
- The ability to attend and facilitate the workshop every third Monday of the month
- To be willing to help plan/participate in the follow-up evaluation process
- Evaluate results of the Project Team’s initiatives and provide feedback and suggestions for future success
The ability to speak comfortably and congenially to a group. The ability to follow the IHSF curriculum.
In Her Shoes Foundation is run entirely by volunteers. If you have the passion to help women and want to use your skills to help the organization grow, please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only those whose applications are being considered will be contacted.
- Adult Education
- Public Relations
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Teaching / Instruction
- Program Management
- Group Facilitation
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Approximately 3-5 hours per week
- Project Manager
- Manager of Corporate Partnerships
- Facilitator for Professional...
- Sr. Manager of Membership, CRM...
- Facilitator for Teen Girls...
- Director of Operations
- Board of Directors
- Social Media Representative
- Event Planner
- Human Resources Manager
- IHSF Blogger
- IT Project Manager
- Graphic Designer
- Development Coordinator