Calling All Volunteers...
Here’s your opportunity to make a difference in YOUR community!
We need 400+ volunteers so there’s definitely a spot for you!
We are looking for volunteers between ages 16-29 (especially males) to peer mentor newcomer and at-risk kids
Role as a Volunteer:
- Mentor youth from ages 6-15 who are facing different challenges such as cultural, mental, physical, emotional, and etc.
- Be a role model, activity partner, and friend for youth who need someone to look up too, feel comfortable and talk with, and have a ton of fun with!
- Be a key part of keeping kids out of trouble and helping them succeed better in school.
- At least 3 hours a week is required but you will have a very flexible schedule and you can also work closer to home!
Benefits of being a Volunteer Mentor:
- Great opportunity to build resume
- Training that can be useful later in life
- Attend FREE attractions/sporting events
- Receive a certificate
- And mostly importantly...make a difference!
For more information or to apply, contact Marcos Ramos via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Volunteer positions show future employers your drive and dedication. Such accomplishments demonstrate initiative, personal will and leadership skills. Excellent for future social workers/counselors/teachers
- Youth Services
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 3 hours week for one year