Martin Volunteers is a program of United Way that recruits volunteers for non-profit agencies in Martin County.
The mission of the organization where this opportunity is located is to inspire and assist all young people, especially those who need us most, to realize their full potential as productive, responsible, and caring citizens.
Volunteers are needed to assist the Executive Assistant with administrative tasks. Requirements include basic office skills, telephone, computer and office equipment knowledge. Minimum of one four hour shift per week required. Ideal if volunteer could cover when executive assistant is on vacation. Requires sitting, standing and walking. Background check. Located in Hobe Sound.
Please contact us for more information and an application.
- Administrative Support
- Executive Admin
- Office Reception
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Four hours
- 1-3 days per week
- Community Patrol/Clerical ...
- Personal Care Scheduler (001230)
- Clerical (000360)
- Disaster Preparedness Scheduler...
- Thrift Store - multiple...
- Fundraising Event (01242)
- Receptionist (001207)
- Meals on Wheels Delivery Driver...
- Adult Day Club Visitors (000581)
- Receptionist/ Clerical (001197)
- Balance Coach (001235)
- Victim Advocate (001163)
- Meal Preparation #001239
- Administrative Support (001160)
- Successful Futures Assistant...
- Administrative Assistant -...
- Furniture Refinisher to work...
- Receptionist/ Appointment Setter...
- Thrift Store (001204)
- Receptionist (001201)