If you are interested in above opportunity or any other opportunities, submit an online application the url is : http://theclass.catsone.com/careers/index.php?m=portal&a=register
The Class Consulting Group is a boutique management consulting firm headquartered in SFO- Bay Area that provides consulting services to senior management and Board of Directors of nonprofit/ philanthropic organizations and offers community leadership opportunities to professionals. CLASS collaborate with our clients -- the Non Profit Organizations -- to help them realize their mission and create tangible value. CLASS offers business consulting services in marketing, strategy, human resources/ organization, finance & IT.
Description of Responsibilities:
We are looking for a motivated and committed individual to join The CLASS Consulting Group as a Member of our Board of Directors and Treasurer Officer. As a Treasurer and Board Member you will be responsible for the following:
- Maintain current knowledge of the organization, its programs, bylaws and articles of incorporation.
- The Treasurer will have full knowledge of all organization holdings and assets. The Treasurer will review monthly account records and monitor income and expenditures. Treasurer is responsible for reviewing, approving and dispensing reimbursements to volunteers as needed.
- Draft and present the annual budget to the board, prepare and present a treasurer’s report at board meetings, check accounting work for errors and fraud, and sign the annual tax return for the organization.
- The Treasure will Chair the quanititative and business analysis initiative.
- As a voting board member the treasurer will attend monthly board meetings, vote on motions, be actively involved with Board Members in development of CLASS strategy, initiatives and annual goals.
- Will partner with one internal CLASS team and/or lead a CLASS strategic initiative. If partnering with a team, Board member will attend bi-monthly staff meeting and provide direction and input as needed.
- The Treasurer is required to have knowledge of nonprofit accounting practices, nonprofit tax laws and fiscal record keeping.
- Knowledgeable about committee management and rules for conducting board meetings.
- Must be able to attend in person Monthly board meetings in Sunnyvale CA.
- In addition to Board Meeting and team meeting participation, approximately 6 hours per week volunteer hours are expected.
- Prior experience with a Non-Profit Organization and as a Board Treasurer is preferred.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Sr. Associate - BD
- Manager - Client Relations &...
- Practice Development Lead
- Senior Associates - Talent...
- Manager - Business Process...
- Sr. Associate – BPM – General...
- BD & Marketing Chair
- Director - BD
- Associate Director - New &...
- Project Management...
- Board Member - Board of Directors
- Director - Business Consultancy...
- Associate Director - Practice...
- Strategy Consulting Manager
- Human Resources Chair
- Client Relations...
- Project Management...
- Director - BPM
- HR Associate
- Treasurer and Board Member