Do you love to bake? Are you interested in working with other cooks?
Wildlands Restoration Volunteers (WRV) is looking for people who would like to contribute their culinary skills to help keep our hard-working volunteers well fed and fueled for project day! We often have 20-80 mouths to feed on project day, and there is never a more appreciative crowd for whatever delicious food you are able to provide.
We have multiple ways to get involved - everything from baking cookies to making pre-prepped food in the comfort of your own kitchen that we can freeze and thaw on project day to cooking in an outdoor kitchen in the backcountry on an overnight project.
Please contact Amy Gage at (970) 493-2075, extension 1# to discuss opportunities and learn more! You can also email email@example.com.
WRV implements over 80 volunteer-led ecological restration projects a year along the Front Range. for more information about what we do, please visit www.wlrv.org.
- Cooking / Catering
- Food & Beverage Services
- Event Planning / Management
- Food Service
- Habitat Restoration
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- 2 hours minimum
- Dolores River Restoration and...
- Willow Harvest
- Campbell Valley Creek...
- Phantom Canyon
- Willow Harvest
- Vedauwoo Road Obliteration
- Rocky Mountain Willow Planting
- Beaver Brook Trail Restoration
- Young Gulch Trail Construction 3
- Front Range Flood Recovery
- Front Range Flood Restoration
- Peschel Wetland Restoration
- Young Gulch Trail Construction I...
- Daniels Park Trail Restoration
- Dedisse Park Trail Reroute -...
- Platte River Island Habitat...
- Front Range Flood Recovery River...
- Canyon Lakes Road Obliteration -...
- Front Range Flood Recovery...
- Boulder Creek Restoration- White...