Auxiliary members serve in more than 30 different services on the main Anne Arundel Medical Center campus and in the many satellite centers spread around the community. Volunteers at AAMC are asked to give one shift per week at a regular day and time.
Shifts are typically 9am to 12:30pm or 12:30 to 4pm. There are opportunities for evening and weekend volunteer work. Volunteer assignments are based on the volunteer's interest, schedule, and the hospital's needs.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1 shift per week
- Fashion Merchandiser
- Ebay, Craiglister and Poshmarker!
- Patient Ambassador Volunteers
- Front Desk Super Star
- Retail Volunteers Wanted
- Information Desk
- Anne Arundel Medical Center...
- Phonathon Caller
- The Clothes Box Hospital Second...
- Become a member of the Anne...
- Student Marketing and...
- Emergency Department Volunteers