Our program provides mentors to children ages 5-18 who need additional support in their lives. Our mentors range in age from college age to active retirees. They commit to weekly visits with their mentees for a minimum of one year with many of our mentors lasting more than 10 years. They have a huge impact on the kids and their entire families. We are looking for a reliable volunteer to help us acknowledge those mentors on their birthdays. It is one way we can say" they are very special" Envelopes, cards, stamps and addresses provided. Call Penny to learn more 763-862-6755
- Administrative Support
- Graphic Design / Print
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1-2 hours a month for one year
- organized, timeliness, artistic ability a plus but not required, legible handwriting,
- Befriend a Child of Immigrants &...
- Send a birthday blessing
- loving mentor to befriend...
- Befriend a Child of a Prisoner
- role model for boys
- Anoka County activities assistant
- Spanish speaking mentor to child
- Spanish speaking mentor to child...
- Friend of teen
- Spanish speaking mentors
- mentor in Anoka County
- friend to a child
- role model for teen
- special needs children need...
- Teachers for life skills
- Senior mentors needed Hennepin...
- Mentor a child
- Activities planner
- Autistic children need friends