Providing someone with the opportunity to earn dignity through work gives them the power to change their life.
Everyone needs someone to believe in them. Everyone benefits from having someone listen to their concerns as they are entering or re-entering the workplace; someone to offer guidance and encouragement. AWEE’s Mentoring Program provides women and men with the opportunity to once again believe that they can succeed. Mentors bring experience from all industry sectors. We welcome the talents and gifts that they bring to the overall success of the program. Mentors are ordinary people sharing their life with others and making an extraordinary difference.
If you are interested in positively advancing the lives of AWEE participants and want to learn more about training for the AWEE Mentoring Program , please contact us at 602-223-4333.Mentoring and Coaching
- Evidenced-based mentor training curriculum
- Strategic matching for career pathways
- Access to professional mentor networks
- One-on-one and group support
- Supports participants in achieving their goals of obtaining employment, supporting their family and regaining their economic independence.
- AWEE trains Mentors in successful mentoring best-practices and provides support for both Mentor and Mentee.
- AWEE’s Mentors offer Mentees valuable advice, experience, skill development, communication skills, new perspectives, networking and career advancement through goal setting and other proven techniques.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment