International Fire Relief Mission ( IFRM ) is a nonprofit focused on helping Firefighters around the world.
IFRM Fire Advisory Board Roles and ResponsibilitiesThe International Fire Relief Mission’s Fire Advisory Board plays a critical role in the operation and mission of the IFRM. General responsibilities of Board members include:
- Ensure that IFRM maintains focus on its’ core message and goals
- Advise the Board of Directors on a variety of topics including fundraising, grants, partnerships, etc.
- Assist staff with processing donation requests from overseas.
- Facilitate and increase equipment and monetary donations to IFRM.
- Build and improve contacts between IFRM and other organizations, industry leaders, and emergency response professionals worldwide.
- Participate in quarterly conference calls (typically the first Wednesday evening of the month).
- Donor Management
- Business Development
- Customer Acquisition
- Business Development & Sales Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21