Avalon Hospice is seeking volunteers with a flair for photography to assist with a program called "Life" where they will meet with the Volunteer Coordinator and families and patients of Avalon Hospice to provide a Living Life Journal with quality photographs for the family to keep as mementoes. So often when a loved one suffers a catastrophic end of life diagnosis the focus is on care of the patient, but families lose that sense of who they loved. We are looking for photographers to help us celebrate their lives! Please call asap to help with this program. Contact Susan Burdorf, Volunteer Coordinator at Avalon Hospice at 615 889-5995 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Volunteers set their schedule
- Must pass drug screen, background check, and two step TB test
- Give Back to those you Honor
- Honor those who have served!
- Military Veterans Needed to...
- Crafters Needed for Hospice...
- Love to Cook?
- Meals for Shut Ins needed asap!
- Office Volunteers Needed NOW!
- Social Workers need Volunteer...
- Chatting Up the Elderly!
- ANY TIME IS VOLUNTEER TIME
- Office Volunteers Needed ASAP!
- Volunteers To Visit In The Home...
- Volunteer Opportunity in an Office
- Military Volunteers Needed ASAP!
- Summer Volunteers Needed ASAP!
- Friendly Visitor Volunteers...
- Art Enthusiasts Teaching Classes...
- Giving Back Is Easy - Call to...
- Caring Listeners Needed Now!
- Brighten a hospice patient's day...