Do you need to build your skills to support your resume? Do you have a desire to gain experience in a organization that enriches the lives of others? If so, Grace Hospice is seeking office volunteers!
Office volunteers supports the administration staff in daily duties such as filing, maintaining patient charts and records, answering phones, faxing documents and other general office duties.
Grace Hospice is located at 3355 Eagle Park Dr. NE Grand Rapids. If you are interested in this learning opportunity, please contact Grace today!
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Hospice Care
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Office Volunteer for Grace Hospice
- Friend to Hospice Patients
- Friendly Companion for Hospice...
- End of Life Support
- Someone Needs You
- Life Review with Hospice Patients
- Friend to the End
- Hospice volunteer
- Friendship to Hospice Patient
- Hospice Volunteer
- Caregiver Relief for Hospice...
- Hospice Buddy
- Sitting with Hospice Patient
- Friend to Hospice Patient
- Relationship Building at End of...
- Meaningful Activities with...
- Spending Time with Hospice...
- Companionship for Hospice Patient
- Activities with Hospice Patients
- Doing Something that Matters