Do you need to build your skills to support your resume? Do you have a desire to gain experience in a organization that enriches the lives of others? If so, Grace Hospice is seeking office volunteers!
Office volunteers supports the administration staff in daily duties such as filing, maintaining patient charts and records, answering phones, faxing documents and other general office duties.
Grace Hospice is located at 3355 Eagle Park Dr. NE Grand Rapids. If you are interested in this learning opportunity, please contact Grace today!
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Hospice Care
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Office Volunteer for Grace Hospice
- Hospice Volunteer in Howard City
- Community Volunteer
- Hospice volunteer in Montcalm...
- Friend to Hospice Patients
- Friendly Companion for Hospice...
- Being There When It Means The Most
- Hospice Volunteer for Fennville
- Friend to the End
- Hospice volunteer
- Hospice Volunteer
- Caregiver Relief for Hospice...
- Hospice Patient Friend
- Hospice Buddy
- Hospice Volunteer for Holland
- Friend to Hospice Patient
- End Of Life Support
- Relationship Building at End of...
- Hospice companion
- Companionship for Hospice Patient