Here at Grace Hospice we realize when music therapy is offered to those at the end of life,along with other healing efforts, it aids with the physical, emotional, cognitive and social needs of hospice patient.
Music has been proven to relax, and sooth patients and often reaches them on a level that other therapies are not able to .
If you play a musical instrument and have time in you schedule and have the desire to enhance the quality of life of hospice patients.....this may be for you!
- Music Therapy
- Spiritual Healing
- Bereavement Support
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Providing Respite for Hospice...
- Office Volunteer for Grace Hospice
- Hospice Volunteer in Howard City
- Community Volunteer
- Hospice volunteer in Montcalm...
- Friend to Hospice Patients
- Friendly Companion for Hospice...
- End of Life Support
- Being There When It Means The Most
- Listening to Hospice Patients
- Hospice Volunteer for Fennville
- Friend to the End
- Hospice volunteer
- Friendship to Hospice Patient
- Hospice Volunteer
- Caregiver Relief for Hospice...
- Hospice Patient Friend
- Hospice Buddy
- Hospice Volunteer for Holland
- Friend to Hospice Patient