A volunteer’s gift of time completes the circle of care that is offered through hospice.
Hospice is designed to provide comfort care as well as spiritual and emotional support in the final phase of a terminal illness. At Grace Hospice, we focus on enhancing the quality of life and our volunteers play a key role in our mission. Our hospice program strives to go beyond the physical needs of the patient. Grace Hospice ensures that our patients will spend their final days of their journey in comfort and with dignity.
If you are caring, compassionate and have a true desire to help others, becoming a Grace Hospice volunteer may be the perfect opportunity for you. Our volunteers share their time and talents in order to offer companionship to our patients, while easing the burden that may be felt by their family members during this difficult time.
- Music Therapy
- Patient Care
- Spiritual Healing
- Massage Therapy
- Bereavement Support
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Office Volunteer for Grace Hospice
- Friend to Hospice Patients
- Friendly Companion for Hospice...
- End of Life Support
- Someone Needs You
- Life Review with Hospice Patients
- Friend to the End
- Hospice volunteer
- Friendship to Hospice Patient
- Hospice Volunteer
- Caregiver Relief for Hospice...
- Hospice Buddy
- Sitting with Hospice Patient
- Friend to Hospice Patient
- Relationship Building at End of...
- Meaningful Activities with...
- Spending Time with Hospice...
- Companionship for Hospice Patient
- Activities with Hospice Patients
- Doing Something that Matters