Volunteers at our food bank help by distributing food to clients at the food bank, as well as sorting and repackaging food for distribution. Food bank shifts are available weekdays, Mondays through Friday, for about 3 hours. No weekend or evening shifts at this location.
Work weekly, monthly or occasionally. For more information or to fill out an application, visit us at www.northwestharvest.org.
Our volunteer shift schedule:
- Morning shift: 845am -12pm
- Midday shift: 11:45am - 3pm
- Afternoon shift:
- 2:45pm - 4:45pm (Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays)
- 2:45pm - 4pm (Thursdays)
- Closed Tuesdays, evenings and on weekends.
- Please note that currently, all of our Thursday shifts are at capacity, but we do have a waiting list for Thursday shifts if those are your only option.
Groups: Maximum of 8 volunteers.
Minimum age: 9 years old or third grade. We do not have projects for younger volunteers.
Please note: Northwest Harvest cannot provide community service hours for any court-related purposes.
Northwest Harvest is a hunger-response network that provides food to more than 375 food banks, meal programs and high need schools across the state of Washington. Through this network, we provide more than 2 million means every month.
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 9
- Our minimum age is 9 or third grade. We cannot provide court-related community service.