Do you have a desire to enhance others lives while enriching yours as well? If so GraceHospice may be for you!
Grace Hospice is currently seeking volunteers to sit with out patients providing friendly companionship, reading, sharing life storeis and respite.
Training is provided to ensure the volunteer and patient are comfortable and placement with patient is carefully reviewed to assist with the natural flow of the relatonslhip.
If you are interested in learning more about this wonderful experience, please contact us today!
- Patient Care
- Spiritual Healing
- Massage Therapy
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Office Volunteer for Grace Hospice
- Friend to Hospice Patients
- Friendly Companion for Hospice...
- End of Life Support
- Someone Needs You
- Life Review with Hospice Patients
- Friend to the End
- Hospice volunteer
- Friendship to Hospice Patient
- Hospice Volunteer
- Caregiver Relief for Hospice...
- Hospice Buddy
- Sitting with Hospice Patient
- Friend to Hospice Patient
- Relationship Building at End of...
- Meaningful Activities with...
- Spending Time with Hospice...
- Companionship for Hospice Patient
- Activities with Hospice Patients
- Doing Something that Matters