Lead International Travelers on a Pub Crawl in San Francisco!
15 people are interested
Get to know people from across the globe on our International Pub Crawl! HI San Francisco Fisherman's Wharf partners with two sister hostels to bring guests together for one unforgettable night! Pub Crawls are a great way for guests to get to know one another. Leaders should be friendly, outgoing and responsible. There will always be at least two leaders present.
We are looking for volunteers to lead weekly or monthly. We are happy to work with your schedule. If you are on the shy side, feel free to bring a friend and volunteer together!
Pub Crawls happen on Wednesdays and Thursdays.
Wednesday:Castro Pubcrawl. Volunteers will need to arrive by 5:45 PM and will lead guests on the pubcrawl from the hostel.
Thursday: Thursdays have alternating events. In the past we have held pubcrawls, trips to the Exploratorium, trips to the Academy of Sciences, beercrawls, among others.
The benefits of volunteering with HI USA include:
- Meet new people from all over the world, including travelers, staff, and fellow volunteers
- Work to increase understanding and tolerance by helping people break down cultural barriers
- Help travelers to the community have a great travel experience
- Build skills in public speaking, foreign languages and intercultural communication
- Participate in fun appreciation events for local volunteers
- Receive personal and professional development opportunities
- Earn HI USA membership and dorm overnights at HI USA hostels
About Hostelling International San Francisco
1212 Market Street, Suite 310, San Francisco, CA 94109, US
"To help all, especially the young, gain a greater understanding of the world and its people thorugh hostelling."
HI San Francisco provides top-quality budget accommodations to travelers and educational programs.
From stately lighthouses to National Parks, busy city centers to remote coastal locales, the Council's hostel network is unmatched anywhere in the United States, and hosts travelers of all ages, cultures, and backgrounds, including individuals, families, and groups.
As a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization, HI USA is dedicated to promoting intercultural understanding, environmental stewardship, and world peace through travel. HI hostels are not just places to stay, but also places to foster a stronger global community and to educate youth.
We'll work with your schedule.
Building 240, Fort MasonSan Francisco, CA 94123
- People Skills
- Cross-cultural Communication
- Group Facilitation
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- Apply here: https://www.hiusavolunteers.org/HOC__Volunteer_Registration_Page